violent extremism and for Democracy
A respectful non- partisan and non religious movement against violent extremism, for democracy with a uniting brand cross-border religion, gender, race, cultural, and sexual orientation, for all people who wants to live safe and free in diverse societies.
4 Core Values
- Respect different conceptions of life and lifestyles
- Stand united against all forms of violent extremism
- Cooperate across religious boundaries and pre-conceived opinions
- Recognise United Nation’s Human Rights Convention
A worldwide community to show the force of diversity together!
- Defend basic democratic principles across all political span’s
- Bridge the difference gaps
- Find common denominators on grassroots level
- Strengthen the civil courage in society
Democracy needs support
Let us Show that we are a Majority who want Peace, Freedom, Unity and Safety